Download Your IGNOU Digital Certificate: Easy Step-by-Step Guide
Once your certificate has been displayed, you must save it as the ninth step in the process of downloading your IGNOU digital certificate. When you select “Print” from the grade card menu on the IGNOU website, a new window displaying your digital certificate will appear. You can now click the “Save” button to store the certificate to your computer.
A dialogue box will display when you click the “Save” button asking you to select a spot on your computer to save the file. You can put the file wherever you like, but it is advised that you pick a place where you can find it quickly in the future. To save the file to your computer after selecting a place, click the “Save” button once more.
Your digital certificate should be saved to your computer in a secure location, like a password-protected folder or a cloud storage platform. This will make it more likely that you can access the certificate in the future, should you require it, and that it won’t be unintentionally lost or erased.
You can add other security measures after saving your digital certificate, such creating a backup copy or printing a paper copy for your records. You can make sure that your IGNOU digital certificate is safe and simple to access when you need it by following these procedures.
Steps to Download Your IGNOU Digital Certificate
Step 1: Visit IGNOU’s official website. Go to the university’s official website to start the process of downloading your IGNOU digital certificate. Enter “www.ignou.ac.in” into the address bar of your browser after it has opened. The page will then load after pressing the Enter key.
Step 2: Open the Student Zone. After arriving at the IGNOU website, locate the “Student Zone” tab and click on it. This will reveal a dropdown menu with a number of choices.
Step 3: Choosing Student Services To access student services, select “Student Services” from the dropdown menu. This will direct you to a new page that lists various student services.
Step 4: Select Results There are many choices available on the Student Services website. Locate and select the “Results” tab. This will bring up a new page with a menu of choices.
Step 5: Choose Grade Card. Choose “Grade Card” from the list of choices. In order to download your digital certificate, click this to be directed to the IGNOU grade card page.
IGNOU Digital Certificate
Step 6: Select your Programme and enter your Enrollment Number. You must enter your 9-digit enrolment number and choose your programme from the dropdown list on the grade card page. To prevent any mistakes, double-check the enrolment number you are entering.
Step 7: Select the “Submit” button. Click the “Submit” button to continue after entering your enrolment number and choosing your programme. Your grade card will appear on a new page after you click this.
Step 8: Select the Print option. You may view your digital certificate on the grade card part of the website. Click on the “Print” button to download it. This will reveal your certificate in a new window.
IGNOU Digital Certificate
Step 9: Keep your digital certificate on hand. When your certificate is displayed, click the “Save” button to save it. Click the “Save” button once more after deciding where on your computer to save the file. Give your certificate a meaningful name so that you can readily identify it later.
Step 10: Check the legitimacy of your certificate. It’s crucial to check the legitimacy of your digital certificate after downloading it to make sure it’s genuine and legitimate. To do this, visit the IGNOU website and look up the certificate’s special identifying number. Visit the IGNOU website and select the “Student Zone” button to confirm. Choose “Student Services” from the drop-down menu, and then click the “Verify Authenticity of Certificate” link. Enter your enrollment number as well as the certificate’s special identification number. To confirm the validity of your certificate, click the “Submit” button.
The process of downloading your IGNOU digital certificate is quick and uncomplicated. You can quickly get your certificate and confirm its authenticity by following these instructions. You can ask for help from IGNOU student services if you run into any problems while the process is going on.
- Can I download my IGNOU digital certificate from any computer or device? Yes, you can download your digital certificate from any computer or device as long as you have an internet connection and access to the IGNOU website.
- Do I need any special software to download my IGNOU digital certificate? No, you do not need any special software to download your digital certificate. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
- Can I download a digital certificate for a course that I completed in the past? Yes, you can download digital certificates for courses that you completed in the past as long as the certificates are available on the IGNOU website.
- What should I do if I encounter any issues while downloading my digital certificate? If you encounter any issues while downloading your digital certificate, you can contact the IGNOU student services for assistance. They will be able to help you resolve any problems that you may be experiencing.
- How do I verify the authenticity of my IGNOU digital certificate? You can verify the authenticity of your digital certificate by checking the certificate’s unique identification number on the IGNOU website. This will help ensure that your certificate is genuine and has not been tampered with.