IGNOU Re-Registration For January Session 2023 – Last Date & Apply Process Here
IGNOU Re-registration For January Session 2023: IGNOU Results shares an important information about the re-registration form. The Portal of re-registration for January 2023 is meant for both Indian and international students of University.
Students can easily submit re-registration form for their next year/semester. All students can make their payment by online method. The last date of this re-registration form is 28th February. If he or she is late for their to register then you have to pay late fee of 200 rupees.
IGNOU Re-Registration Overview
Important Instructions Read Carefully
Before you do Re-registration, here are some instructions given below which make your mind clear form confusions. These instructions help you in a proper way what you have to do.
(1) Firstly, you have to register on IGNOU portal. Check new registration button then proceed.
Mobile number and email is mandatory. Those students who have already registered on IGNOU portal then he or she can use their username and password.
Sometimes due to the network issue or any problem in the portal, you cannot get OTP on time, then you must have to contact with your regional center.
(2) Make sure you have selected your courses carefully.
(3) Be Cautious in making online transaction, do not share OTP with anyone.
(4) If anyone do not submit registration on time which is already given then he or she must have to pay late fee 200 so, do not wait for last date.
(5) Sometimes online payment takes too much of time for updating, hence don’t make second payment immediately. You have to wait for a day or some hours.
(6) Sometimes payment doubling problem happens in this case your one payment is refunded.
(7) Do not submit your re-registration form by using third party services.
(8) Check your courses carefully which you have chosen and see the payment is successfully done or not.