IGNOU Recruitment 2023 – Research Officer at IGNOU in 2023
The School of Social Sciences at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has a job vacancy for a Research Officer. The chosen applicant will work on a study financed by the National Commission for Women, New Delhi, titled “Livelihood Opportunities and Changing Status of Women- A Study of Mid-Himalayan Society.”
|Job Details:||Position Research Officer|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary:||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Location:||IGNOU, New Delhi|
- The applicant must hold a Master’s in Social Sciences from an accredited institution.
- Candidates with NET/Ph.D. qualifications and experience working in hill areas will be given preference.
How to Apply:
The following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org is where interested candidates should send their CV together with self-attested supporting papers (mark sheets, degrees, and other pertinent documents/testimonials). The application must be submitted by May 17, 2023.
The selection of candidates will be based on their credentials and experience. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Candidates who desire to work in the social sciences and research will find this to be a fantastic opportunity. Working at IGNOU, a renowned university in India, can give you exposure to the industry and significant experience. Before the deadline, interested candidates are invited to apply.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
- What is the position for which IGNOU is inviting applications?
- IGNOU is inviting applications for the position of Research Officer in the School of Social Sciences.
- How many vacancies are there for the post of Research Officer?
- There is one vacancy for the post of Research Officer.
- What is the salary for the post of Research Officer at IGNOU?
- The salary for the post of Research Officer at IGNOU is Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Research Officer?
- The candidate must possess a Master’s degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates who have qualified NET/Ph.D. and have experience of working in Hill areas.
- How can I apply for the post of Research Officer at IGNOU?
- Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV along with self-attested supportive documents (mark sheets, degrees, and other relevant documents/testimonials) to the following email address: email@example.com. The last date for submitting the application is 17.05.2023.
- What is the selection process for the post of Research Officer at IGNOU?
- Candidates will be selected based on their qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.