IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar to Relocate to Saida Kadal: Check Now
IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar has announced the relocation of its office to a new location in Saida Kadal, Dalgate-Kashmir University Road. The decision to shift the office is aimed at enhancing student support services and improving stakeholders’ experience.
IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar
Closure of the Office:
The relocation process will begin on April 25, 2023 (Tuesday), and the office will remain closed until April 28, 2023. During this period, routine work will be halted, and all communication must be directed to the official email of IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumption of Normal Functioning:
Normal functioning of the IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar will resume from May 1, 2023 (Monday) onwards, at the new office located in Saida Kadal.
Guidelines for Learners and Stakeholders:
Learners and stakeholders are requested not to visit the old office during the transition. Furthermore, they are urged to update their office records with the new address to ensure that all future correspondence is sent to the new office address.
The relocation of the IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar office to Saida Kadal is a positive development that is expected to enhance student support services and stakeholders’ experience. The closure of the office for a few days will inconvenience some, but it is necessary to ensure a smooth transition. All learners and stakeholders are urged to follow the guidelines issued by the Regional Director, Dr. Shahnawaz Ahmad Dar, and to update their records with the new address.
FAQs IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar
- Why is IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar shifting to a new location?
- According to the announcement, the shifting is being made in the interest of the learners and other stakeholders, and the new location is expected to enhance student support services and meet learner expectations.
- What is the new address of IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar?
- The new address is IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar, Saida Kadal, Dalgate-Kashmir University Road, Srinagar-190003.
- When will the shifting of the office start and when will it resume normal functioning?
- The shifting of the office will start on 25/04/2023 and the office will remain closed for routine work until 28/04/2023. The IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar will start normal functioning from the new office from 01/05/2023 onwards.
- How can learners and stakeholders communicate with IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar during the shifting period?
- All communication from 25/04/2023 to 28/04/2023 may be done on the official email of IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar, which is email@example.com.
- What should learners and stakeholders do to ensure future correspondence is directed to the new office address?
- They should update their office records and make necessary changes in the office address of IGNOU Regional Centre Srinagar.