IGNOU Result Updated June & December 2022 – Check Now
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has officially released the results for the Term-end examination for the session December 2022, which was held in the months of December and January 2023. The university conducts Term End Examinations (TEE) twice a year for various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses. Students who appeared for the IGNOU TEE December 2022 can check their results on the official website of IGNOU. Here is a detailed overview of the IGNOU Result June & December 2022.
Date of Last Result Update:
IGNOU Result for the term-end exam December 2022 was last updated on 29th March 2023, and the next update is expected to be released soon in the 2nd week of April 2023.
List of IGNOU TEE Result 2022
The university has officially kept the result live for all students who appeared in the TEE Dec 2022, which was conducted in the month of December and January 2023. The Result for TEE Dec 2022 has been released earlier than the scheduled date but later than the previous session’s schedule. Candidates who have an incomplete result will receive updates as per the conduct of the particular examination. Candidates are requested to keep checking the regular updates of IGNOU Results to get their complete statement of marks online.
Note – The IGNOU TEE December 2022 is now over, so students can check the full result from now onwards.
- When will IGNOU release the Term End Examination (TEE) result for December 2022 session?
- The IGNOU TEE result for December 2022 session has already been released by the university on its official website.
- How can I check my IGNOU result for December 2022 session?
- You can check your IGNOU TEE result for December 2022 session by visiting the official website of IGNOU (ignou.ac.in) and clicking on the “Results” tab on the homepage. Then, select the “Term End Examination” option and enter your 9-digit enrollment number to access your result.
- Can I apply for revaluation of my IGNOU TEE result for December 2022 session?
- Yes, IGNOU allows its students to apply for revaluation of their answer scripts for the TEE exams. The application process for revaluation usually starts a few days after the declaration of results. You need to fill the revaluation application form and pay the prescribed fee to apply for revaluation.
- How long does it take for IGNOU to declare the revaluation result?
- Generally, it takes around 30-45 days for IGNOU to declare the revaluation result after the receipt of the application. However, it may take longer in some cases depending on the number of applications received and the time required for the evaluation process.
- Can I apply for improvement of marks in IGNOU TEE exams?
- Yes, IGNOU allows its students to apply for improvement of marks in any one of the courses they have already passed in TEE exams. The application process for improvement usually starts a few weeks after the declaration of results.