IGNOU Results December 2022 Updated
IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University, which is the largest open university in India. IGNOU offers various online and offline programmes at different levels, such as doctoral, master’s, bachelor’s, diploma, certificate, etc. IGNOU aims to provide quality education to the masses through flexible and cost-effective modes of learning. IGNOU has a network of regional centres and study centres across the country and abroad to support its students.
IGNOU Results December 2022 Updated
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the results of the Term End Examination (TEE) for December 2022 on its official website. The TEE was conducted from December 14, 2022 to January 6, 2023 for various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses.
How to check IGNOU Results December 2022?
To check the IGNOU Result for December 2022, the user can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab in the top menu and select “Results” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Results page, select the “Term-End” option from the list of results.
- Enter your nine-digit Enrollment Number in the box provided.
The result was declared on February 27, 2023. Candidates who appeared for the Term End Examination in December 2022 can check their result on the official website by logging in with their Enrollment Number.
What to do after checking IGNOU Results December 2022?
Candidates who have cleared their TEE can apply for revaluation or photocopy of answer scripts within one month from the date of declaration of results. The revaluation fee is Rs. 750 per course and the photocopy fee is Rs. 100 per course. The application form for revaluation or photocopy can be downloaded from the IGNOU website or obtained from the regional centres.
Candidates who have not cleared their TEE can reappear for the same in the next examination cycle by filling up the examination form and paying the requisite fee. The examination form for June 2023 TEE will be available on the IGNOU website from March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023 without late fee and from May 1, 2023 to May 15, 2023 with late fee of Rs. 1000.
Important Points to Remember about IGNOU Results December 2022
- The result status of Term-End, Assignment, Practical and Project awards is a continuous process and will be updated soon.
- In case any student is found to be booked under unfair means, the result of the particular student will be Cancelled.
- The grade card of TEE will be updated after the declaration of results and will be available on the IGNOU website under Student Zone tab.
- The provisional certificate and mark sheet of TEE will be sent to the candidates by post after two months from the date of declaration of results.
- The candidates who have completed their programme successfully can apply for degree/diploma certificate by filling up the application form and paying the requisite fee as per the guidelines given on the IGNOU website.
I hope this article helps you. If you need any assistance with rewriting, improving or optimizing your content, please let me know.😊
- Q: How can I check my IGNOU results online?
- A: You can check your IGNOU results online by visiting the official website of IGNOU (http://www.ignou.ac.in) and clicking on the “Results” link. Then, select the type of result you want to check (Term-End, Online Programmes, Revaluation, etc.) and enter your enrolment number and programme code.
- Q: What is the difference between early declaration and main results?
- A: Early declaration results are declared within 30 days after the term-end examination for those students who have applied for it in advance and paid an extra fee. Main results are declared for all the students who have appeared for the term-end examination without applying for early declaration.