IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022: Check TEE Re-evaluation Results Now!
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning university located in India. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and doctoral courses. The university conducts the Term End Examination (TEE) twice a year, in the months of June and December. Candidates who are not satisfied with their TEE results can apply for re-evaluation of their answer scripts.
IGNOU Revaluation Result
Revaluation Result: IGNOU has released the Revaluation Result for June 2022. Candidates who have applied for re-evaluation can now check their results online. The result is available on the official website of IGNOU. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their revaluation result:
Steps to Check Revaluation Result
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Go to the “Result” section.
- Click on the “Revaluation” option.
- Click on “Revaluation June 2022 (new)”.
- Enter your Enrollment Number and click on “Submit”.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022
Details Mentioned in the Revaluation Result: The Revaluation Result for June 2022 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Marks Obtained in the TEE
- Re-evaluated Marks
- Status of the Re-evaluation
Important Points to Note
- The Revaluation Result for June 2022 is available only for those candidates who have applied for re-evaluation of their answer scripts.
- Candidates can check their revaluation result only through the online mode.
- The revaluation result is final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of their revaluation result for future reference.
IGNOU has released the Revaluation Result for June 2022. Candidates who have applied for re-evaluation can check their results online by following the above-mentioned steps. Candidates are advised to check their revaluation result carefully and download a copy of it for future reference.